Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Surprise Baby


Here is the first photo of our little surprise baby taken yesterday morning. The little one is almost 10 weeks old and the estimated due date is January 11, 2009. Wow...I still can't believe I'm pregnant again! We told Luke about it last night and he said he was excited and happy. This morning when I showed him the picture he said that he thinks it looks like a girl. Funny boy! Todd told Carson this morning that he was going to be a big brother. We got no reaction except a brilliant attempt to grab the candle sitting on the counter beside him.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

YEA! I'm so excited for you and am praying you're feeling perkier soon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's so exciting to be looking at those beautiful ultrasounds once again. I'm thrilled for you and here if you need me.

Ronda said...

I think it's a girl too Luke! :) I'm so excited for you!!! Drew and Aly want to know what the baby's name is...

Unknown said...

WHAT A BIG SUPRISE!!!!GLAD LUKE IS HAPPY ABOUT THE LITTLE ONE. YOU WILL BE FEELING GOOD IN A FEW DAYS CRYSTAL. WE WILL TAKE ANYTHING HEALTHY BUT I DO HOPE YOU GET A LITTLE GIRL JUST LIKE YOU!!!! YOU WERE THE PERFECT BABY!!! LOVE GIGI