Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Baby Girl

We had our ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are having a baby girl. What a perfect complement to our family. We are all super excited. Keeping with our tradition of early naming, Todd and I have decided that her name will be Lauren Kate Jenkins.

I could go on and on, but the packers will be here in an hour to start the moving process and I am swamped. All of this moving drama is imposing on my baby girl daydream time!!!

I will post her ultrasound picture once we are set up in the new house...the scanner is already packed.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

congratulations!!! i'm so excited! i guess the ol' blog will have to change names, huh? :-) so good to see ya'll sunday...we're praying for the move.

Shannon said...

congratulations!!!! i know you are super excited :)

Amy said...

YEA! I am so excited for you all!! I love her name. It's perfect and precious. I will miss you, but I'm so glad to have these silly blogs to keep us up to date! I'm praying for you and I do miss you already. Just knowing that you aren't down the street... So happy for you all!!!

Amie said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys! You know I'm going to FLOOD your house with girly things!! Love you,
Amie

Unknown said...

How exciting!! Praying for you today as you head out on the road.