Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stop the Presses, Hold the Monograms...

Just wanted to let everyone know that Todd and I have started to waiver on our name choice for Baby Girl. This is new territory for us because we've been able to lock in on the boys names right away. I thought we had this one, but he is not crazy about a double name and I don't want to do Lauren by itself. Stay tuned as we continue our negotiations! So far (from the names that we haven't completely shot down) I like Audrey and Kate, he likes Cybil (we just remembered this is what we were going to name a girl luke!).

4 comments:

Ronda said...

LOL!!! Can I just say I miss you a whole lot!!!! We will be anxiously awaiting news. :) When do I get to see pictures......?

Anonymous said...

Ok Ronda, all I have to say is "ditto" on the miss you and the pictures! I know you're super-busy (and tired!), but it's hard for us being on the other end now and relying on the blog as our lifeline to the Jenkins family. Love to you all.

The Halls said...

Oh well -- I was kind of afraid of that!

skipkeister said...

You started blogging again! Good for you. Miss you too!