Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Silver Lining

Looks like I am going to be in the hospital for a few more days. This morning the doctor told me I should "get comfortable". I am feeling good most of the time, but when there is any kind of lapse in pain medication I get miserable FAST. Mom came in this afternoon to relieve Todd at the hospital and we had fun giving Audrey a bath and taking lots of pictures of the little angel! The silver lining to this hospital stay is the priceless bonding time that we have gotten to spend with our new pink bundle. Every time I look at her my heart just feels like it's going to burst. She's just that special! Here are some of the pictures we took this afternoon.

 

 

 

 


The worst part of the stay is being away from my boys though. I miss them so much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ronda said...

We have been preparing and painting Aly's room the last 2 days and I haven't even checked blogs. I'm so sorry that you are away from your boys and not feeling well but I am also thankful for this bonding time (and rest) that you get with Audrey. I'm praying! Love you!! and she is BEAUTIFUL!!!