Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another adventure at Portrait Innovations

When Carson was one week old, I decided I had to have professional pictures of the boys. It was one of my first outings alone with both boys and we went to portrait innovations. The results were not stellar. Luke wanted nothing to do with the new baby so it was hard to get him near enough to Carson to take a picture and Carson was fussy and way too young to take a good photo. In fact, Grandma calls the resulting photo the "Carson's gotta poop" picture and Grandpa said he looked like Don Rickles...whoever that is!

Well, I think our second trip for pictures went a lot better, but it was still exhausting. Here are some of my favorites...

div>
">

2 comments:

Ronda said...

I LOVE THEM! and am so proud of you for taking them again alone. What a brave mama you are!!

Unknown said...

what a great mom!!!! you are doing everything right my daughter!!!! love mom