Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year's Resolution

Happy 2008! One of my new year's resolutions is to improve how I organize and keep track of fun information about my boys. Since scrapbooking hasn't quite worked out for me (since I purchased Luke's scrapbook in 2004 and have only done one page), I decided that I would give blogging a try. I also want a way to share videos with family and friends. I don't know how to do any of this yet, but bear with me and hopefully my blogs will be something that people look forward to viewing.

5 comments:

Ronda said...

Yea!!! I'm so proud of you!! You will love it, but I'll warn you, it's addictive. I can't wait to read/see more.

Ronda said...

YEA!!! I am so exited that you got a blog! Mom explained what addictive means after she typed it. When can I babysit Carson again? He-he.

P.S. This is from Alyson:)

Jennifer said...

Yea Crystal! Your boys are beautiful!

Unknown said...

i do not know exactly what a BLOG is but i think i love it!!!!!ha really enjoying the site. love gigi p.s. i still need my personal stuff!!!! love mom

Unknown said...

Awsome!! thanks for keeping me up to date on my nephews!!! you rock!