Monday, December 8, 2008

Desperate Times

 


Tis the season to be fighting illnesses, but seriously our household is going on it's 5th week of someone being sick enough to require the doctor. It started with Luke and a bout of Fifth Disease, then ear infection and general ickiness. Next, Carson got the croup which developed into an ear infection and now Todd is very sick with a mystery sore throat. I'm tired. Carson always falls into bad sleep habits when he's sick, and currently he won't sleep for more than two hours (usually 7-9) in his own bed before he DEMANDS to be with me. I've relocated to the couch because I don't want to catch Todd's "ick". So that means Carson has been joining me. It's not a pretty situation seeing as how I'm nearly 9 months pregnant and all...

Granni got Carson a flip and fold Elmo sofa for Christmas that she told me I could give to him early if I wanted. I decided to do that last night in hopes that he would sleep there instead of on top of me (and Audrey) on the couch. It worked for a couple hours last night.

 


Seriously, I am so tired!!! SEE...

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

OH sweetie, I am so sorry. I'm saying super huge prayers for you all...

Jennifer said...

oh sweet crystal! i'm so sorry. praying it improves soon.
we got our beautiful card today. thank you!! love you!

Ronda said...

BIG HUGS!!!! I do hope moving him to the toddler bed will work. Looks like he likes the elmo bed though. Can you fly back and let me take care of you for a while??

Shannon said...

i understand your pain... i will be praying for you. for sleep and for rest and for health... hang in there!!!