Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Luke!

Luke and Daddy spent some time putting together these awesome train tracks. I'm so glad he still enjoys the trains, but they have really taken a back seat to Star Wars and Transformers. I guess my baby is growing up. We are trying to teach Carson how to play with the tracks without taking them apart. He's making some progress, but still has a way to go! He does love his "choo choo's" though. The jury is still out on whether he will be the fanatic that Luke was!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ronda said...

OK - so Drew is banned from seeing your blog. He burst into tears when he saw these pictures "because Luke is having so much fun and I'm just so sad. He looks happy that he moved and I'm not." I had to explain to him that Luke isn't happy that he moved, he is just happy about the snow and trains. Love and miss you all. I'm so excited to see your blog going again!!!